Sunday, August 30, 2020

ODE TO ALMIGHTY

ODE TO ALMIGHTY

Never new unknown bless me in the picture,
A teen know this much bring joy a favor,
The new book with stories dress sweet,
Little pray you smile next goodies greet,
Sweet my mother love she gives favor,
I miss father works far from home fear,
He said to pray in the night you comfort me,
Puzzle pinch me near once ever get seen,
Hide behind the picture follow me to school,
Protect me always teacher says beautiful,
Run once in meadow nice flower I pluck,
Offer in joy to you as gift dream good luck,
A person nice with gold n much jewels,
How you came to our cottage it touches,
Know you are so kind loving one here,
Pray only to you bring father very near,
He plays a lot with me brings gifts all,
Puja comes holiday father will return,
Life of mine a bore in the morning gets a turn,
Stories of city great to listen to thrill a lot,
I think to tell him to visit city cry won’t,
Knock on door I ran saw a letter on the floor,
Mother took it read she gave no answer,
Next day mother tell father isn't coming,
Tears roll I cry why it happens for me,
Look to you smiling at me get silent,
Ever you help this holiday an enjoyment,
Felt mother stood behind me her tear,
Never let me know any now feel fear,
I sat on my bed praying for father well,
Let mother be happy again n tell,
Mother told me dear father is sick,
Alone in the city cannot come any magic,
Dawn broke lookout road empty,
Can’t say tear well up, if Sunrise a beauty?
Felt sad saw mother is praying,
Sat near her look picture whispering,
Dear one worry not I am with him,
Sure he will come later now listen,
The month will pass never guess a grace,
Ode to Almighty tiny heartbreaks n face,
Mother was surprised kid was sitting,
Alone always near picture palms in folding,
In silence hours she closes eyes murmur,
Mother shook her ask for an answer,
The daughter told the mother on father once told,
Every breath Almighty visits near a spell,
Thus prayer heals heard slow a promise,
Father is coming sure well and surprise,
Months passed the girl sits near the door,
Silent tears call Almighty never poor,
An afternoon alone mother was asleep,
She listens knock open door n slip,
She found father took his chest tight,
The little girl whispering thanks light,
Nothing she said father clutched picture,
Fingers touch Almighty smiles in sheer,
Parents stood quiet witness a sight,
Little angel interacts an Ode to Almighty…
Image may contain: 1 person, night and closeup
Bijayananda Mishra
9 Shares
Love
Comment
Share

No comments: