Wednesday, December 13, 2023

WHOLESOME

 



WHOLESOME

 

Attitude my life adopted adhered to,

Attenuated habit years ago hired,

Lived happily, loved everybody fit,

Whenever meet greet in discreetly, (1)

 

Irreverent you ask me what I get,

Welcoming strangers and forgetting,

Neither remember faces, voice nit,

Not discussed in detail, love to greet, (2)

 

Dawn break hours, I wished a lot,

Prayed for a beautiful day, effort,

Peace bliss may receive stranger,

Every morning, emails, challengers, (3)

 

Prepare flower post including wish,

Love sending my goodwill relish,

It has been for decade countless,

Not that I send messages to impress, (4)

 

Replies I get ignored are immaterial,

My love greets people in life, formal,

The secrecy in the core of my heart,

Unknown people, the Lord reacts, (5)

 

A few greet me or bless express,

To me, warm tears of love impress,

A million greetings in years I send,

Think message to the Lord bend, (6)

 

Less look at the face male-female,

Less look at youth elders in my mail,

The same is the intensity of love,

Every morn mails, at night quell, (7)

 

My friends were never seen in life mix,

Cyberspace I greet, to me Lord fix,

Treat me as breeze touch distant,

My love, little prayer heals instant, (viii)

 

Stays my faith belief religion live,

Friend reply or ignore, I do believe,

No askance, no gratefulness remit,

I acted for a decade regular ambit, (9)

 

Knows some day to quit the world,

Afterlife, if to exist or not, try emerald,

Meet this boundless love rebound,

Listen to the greeting corner resound, (10)

 

Subtle Lord's play His game love,

Love everybody, everyday resolve,

The more I play His game, He likes lit,

His grace afterlife if I exist depict, (11)

 

Wholesome attitude, nature-loving,

Frankly confess posses belonging,

The love I got from an unknown person,

Some call papa, dad, uncle, earn, (12)

 

Why I cry hot tears trickle loving,

Fountain of love strangers spring,

My life, seven decades of encounters,

Enumerate good morning regular, (13)

 

Not a day miss even if sick wish,

Link Lord gets my message, bliss,

Wholesome existence, divine grace,

Loving friend liking message trace. (14)

 

Pen: Bijayananda Mishra

Title of Poem: Wholesome

Themes: Friendly and happy life 

Written: 13th December 2023, Cuttack

@ Copywrite

 

 

 

No comments: