Thursday, April 22, 2021

THE INTANGIBLE INTERFACE

 

THE INTANGIBLE INTERLACE

 

Globe unique in the universe,

World changes if time reverse,

Mankind witness transforms,

In age meets civil reformation, (1)

 

Amazes human mind intricate,

Search lifelong ever investigate,

Qualities find hidden influence,

Lost balance in anger pretense, (2)

 

Jealousy on glamor fame hurt,

Greed directs me honesty lost,

Desires heart encounter often,

Forest fire in thoughts motion, (3)

 

Hundred qualities my nature,

Reach ripe age control failure,

Deep thought let emotion act,

Tense mind night long aghast, (4)

 

Fear worries melt body faster,

Write my owes shiver in fever,

Pray with trust intense futile,

Surrender pure mind beguile, (5)

 

War within resembles world,

Neith self nor people get glad,

Ruins nation people all suffer,

Ruins my life intangibles tear, (6)

 

Wonder peaceful world enjoy,

Love abundance trusts envoy,

Share others pain help needy,

Shelter comfort homeless tidy, (7)

 

Look within nature never lack,

Purity, true spirit efforts back,

Yes, I can love a fellow human,

Able to help in need n care one, (8)

 

Search nature tranquil, serene,

Purity reflects my nature refine,

Calm peaceful mind conscience,

If world enamor my ego resigns, (9)

 

Small earth being realize a lesson

Humble tiny grass vast creation,

Wisest chameleon adopts colors,

Message resemble site, mix sure, (10)

 

Learn gradually culture custom,

Behave as roman when in Rome,

People n my world taught me all,

Education saves life progress call, (11)

 

Earth Day 2021 in tear now ink,

Never nature, people erode sink,

Corona time restore faith health,

Restore Earth love nature wealth, (12)

 

Earth Day mother earth endure,

Goodwill love, care, feed, shelter,

I learn clean, simple life surface,

Mother; The Intangible Interlace (13)

 

 

 

 

No comments: