Sunday, November 6, 2022

DESTINATION

 


DESTINATION

 

The hypnotizing moment I experience,

Walks alone on the golden beach,

How similar is the time this evening,

Evening in a lifetime has arrived for me,

Watch the orange hues infect me,

Find glowing my soul in my heart,

Watch the setting sun obeys Lord,

Soul, mine, luminous within too,

Forgot the glorious sun, find now,

Sought my heart silvery the moon,

Preferred the star cat night alone,

The beach vanishes under darkness,

Listens to incessant roars of waves,

Breaking at the soar, whitish foams,

Glowing in the dark surprised,

Waves of thoughts crash  through me,

Electrifies my heart the beach,

Compare my heart as if this ocean,

Fathomless is depth, I carried unaware,

Treasure such as love and compassion,

An expanse of ocean in color  now,

Twilight years, if seeking this color,

Happiness visible on the lonely beach,

Ocean-of-life I stand observing in joy,

Wearisome tried wings homebound,

I looked at birds' silhouettes to nests,

Leaving the beautiful blue sky graying,

Spread orange color the setting sun,

Go back birds to your nests at dusk,

I leave the world in darkness covered,

Take rest, if sleep visits, pray,

Tomorrow's dawn in the sky is a grace,

A few of your mates may be missing,

Released from the dungeon freed,

The birth of dawn is a guarantee, sure,

Rise your soul elsewhere, of course,

The world will give you a home,

You shall find your tribe family too,

I will recognize your arrival well,

My warmth will help you to grow,

 I was listening to a stream of thought,

Thinking the sun wishes for flying birds,

Looked at me, closed my eyes,

Sat on the beach listening to the wind,

Blowing unseen the beginning or end,

Touched my limbs the sensation felt,

As if whispering, O' soul come out,

The freedom you seek, mingle with me,

Flow for eternity deathless feature,

I touch every soul as with you,

Wait till the night watch experience,

The ocean and the sky exist,

Invisible to eye stay for infinity,

Visible you thousands of stars,

The moon will rise in all splendor,

Elude your heart lust encounters,

Forget the twilight impassioned,

The realization of homing birds negates,

The silvery waters, lighted beach,

Entice your limbs to seek pleasure,

Felt really so true now I cried,

Want to live longer, a life enjoys,

To live, to plunder pleasure,

Matching with  bottomless depth,

Astonished to view my heart in action,

Calmed the song of silence in the dark,

Induced me, a being, for the destination.

 

Title of Poem: Destination

Pen: Bijayananda Mishra

Theme: The song of Life

Date: 5th November 2022, Cuttack,

@ Copywrite

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: