Wednesday, November 23, 2022

AESTHETIC

 


AESTHETIC

 

 

Stigmatized life scarcely I watch,

Never felt my open heart is brutal,

Fact loving emotionless, I argue,

Beliefs mind collaborates with reality,

That I see observed and noticed deeds,

Watch the consequences opine openly,

Rebellious my heart, to desist from,

Keep silent, foremost behavior I hear,

Know hypocrisy lies sugar-coated,

Trying a few to represent the truth,

Understand well willfully blind views,

Self-interest plays innocent benevolence,

My attitude today cumulative pays,

Unsocial tags separate from friends,

Observe festive events, ceremonies met,

Less I found friends hug, greet even,

Walks away from me I approach,

Never could see a smile while meeting,

Uninvited among relatives, friends,

Lonely life picture I shrink by a mirror,

Think at times to change totally,

Opt out of telling factual the truth,

Accept truth is bitter that bites hurt,

Attempt to humiliate, friends gossip,

Lies duly enjoyed by mates encourage,

Stories figments of imagination portray,

Listen to friends eagerly, never tell me,

Pleasant time passes soon, life forgets,

Left only companionship memorable,

The truth of the matter is less important,

The smiles, jokes, and laughter linger long,

Intrusion in the middle fact is a disaster,

Change, change your lifestyle, be polite,

I realized the fun of friendship is prime,

Friendship is built friend misses soon,

The lifelong heart seeks memory lane,

It was a gradual self-effort to mend attitude,

learned to smile at boasting rumors,

Apparently, enjoying the talk laugh now,

Gossip fiction as real-life experiences,

They listen to stories with rapt attention,

It brings thrilling events into pleasure,

The story is not the point closeness is warm,

Shares youth, his bruised heart healed,

Little important fact or fiction to matter,

More is sharing happiness, laughter,

Gathering bonhomie intimacy thick,

Warm greetings and hugging get automatic,

Talk of endless gossip inquiry proxy,

I did enjoyed get back to my friends,

They tagged me now aesthetic humor,

Noted a paradigm change occurred,

Now I feel friendship is prime help,

Stabilizes life outlet to share owes,

The loneliness and curse life faced, I knew,

An accident changed me totally,

Survived from fatal incident confined,

Feared once the end nearer depressed,

Ever dawn that was breaking knocking,

Knocking on the doorbell, friends visit,

Now I knew the aesthetic sense the warmth,

Their presence erased the horror,

They tell rumors of early recovery,

I found in their heart only care and love,

The aesthetic beauty of their friendship,

Brought tears immensely happy,

Quietly healing effect after they quit!

 

Pen: Bijayananda Mishra

Title of Poem: Aesthetic

Theme: Aesthetic behavior

Date: 22nd November 2022, Cuttack

@ Copywrite

 

 

 

No comments: