Monday, November 28, 2022

SAGACITY

 



SAGACITY

 

 

Born amid morass, learned to pray,

Save me  from the quagmire soon,

Let me live, O Lord, wings in the bud,

Let me grow under the luminescence,

The warmth gives to my soul enough,

Feel comfortable in your presence,

Delimit denials dignified conscience,

Lumen shining within is the north star,

Destroy inborn duplicity, attenuate lust,

Percolates nectar of love sympathy win,

Grows in elusive heart divinity sleep,

Provides cool shed, creeper blossoms,

A fragrant mind smells musk within,

Foolishly musk dear run wild scents,

Seen compassion through serving,

Take care of the sick, feed the hungry,

Shelter to provide destitute selfless,

Love, respect parents, the mother is god,

Prostrate to the teacher to learn letters,

Give me the soul's voice speak softly,

Learn, to learn lifelong, endless mine,

Quit knows the temporal world carries,

Humility, politeness, love, mother teaches,

Acquire sacrifice tolerance endeavor,

Give me a spine of steel strong to fight,

Preserve my dignity, freedom, liberty,

The fight witnessed the Mahabharata,

War of righteousness  supreme sacrifice,

To eliminate vice evil in guise exists,

Provide me the pair of eyes to notice,

To erase malice lies, flatter or abuse,

Subtle senses to discriminate sound,

Provide me taste for empathy healing,

Senses to touch life painful soothing,

Offer let me fruits juices corns milk,

Let me satiate the hunger for the leftover,

Procreate a divine wish to give love, parental,

Strength to take care of baby, growing,

Forget I mine we our words transient,

Melting these illusions to thin ether,

Feel your presence that you wish,

Born to fulfill your motive to complete,

Sing O soul loudly, the glory of the divine,

Part of him in sojourn to fly abode,

The bud within will grow to wings,

Escapes out of chest bones a dungeon,

The flying you soul wing spans wide,

The universe is small soon to reach home,

Inking this midnight thinks the Ukraine,

The winter, piercing cold, children open,

Hungry refugees in open ground,

Passing winter in an alien land, homeless,

Happy Xmas I am crying disobeys tears,

Running to sympathize with their souls,

Fighting this morass, I started inking,

Lord has not given humans devastated,

Forgotten Jesus tearful on the cross,

Dripping blood coloring earth is forgiven,

Alas, the human heart fails to notice Him,

Bruised, scarred divine frame man evil,

Sagacity in heart, pray Jesus loves you,

Forgive the human, may the river of love flood,

Twilight years arrived senses you living,

Had your divine grace ecstasy in quitting.

 

Pen: Bijayananda Mishra

Title of Poem: Sagacity

Theme: Melting to divine love

Date 27th November 2022, Cuttack

@ Copywrite

 

No comments: